Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Website, new blog, new 2012 lineup!

Crazy last few weeks and no time to write here. We are finalizing our programming for 2012 the last two weeks and tomorrow we launch our new website!

I wish I could reveal all the exciting authors and events we have on our docket for 2012, but our Communications Director runs a tight ship and hates loose lips and all that!

So suffice it to say: STAY TUNED. We release our entire lineup in late March and the Festival runs April 18-23, 2012. We're at the OPUS Hotel this year, a funky little boutique hotel downtown, right at the heart of French and English Montreal.

And I will start blogging on our new site as well. I'll post the link to the new blog tomorrow and may occasionally update this site here though it'll be easier to have everything all on one site.

My desk is only slightly better than this...



No comments:

Post a Comment