- Really interesting interview at The Millions with the writer of one of this year's most buzzed about books, A Little Life. The work has been raved about, the writer seemingly coming from nowhere and creating a literary stir that has been praised almost universally. No, I haven't read it yet but the more I read about it, the more intrigued I am.
- Moving piece in The Paris Review yesterday about Vermeer's evocative & haunting scenes and what they can teach us about love, inspiring Michael White's book Travels in Vermeer.
- I'm really dying to see this exhibition on 18th century Japanese artist, Hokusai, now showing in Boston. Road Trip!
- Happy to see that the Montreal Gazette is doing this video series on Coming Out Stories by well-known Montrealers.
- Chinese Guzheng player, Bei Bei, mesmerizes with her "strange instrument of beauty."
|Hokusai in Boston|